Thursday, July 13, 2023 — 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Center for Spiritual Living
17622 Chatsworth Street
Granada Hills, CA 91344
or join via ZOOM using link below.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81926802016 Meeting ID: 819 2680 2016
- Republic to SCL-LEA, re: “April 2023 Monthly Report (final)”, dated May 15, 2023.
- Republic to County Regional Planning Department re: “Notice of Appeal BFI Daily Tonnage Limits/Clean Soil”, dated May 17, 2023.
- Republic to County Public Works re: “Response to Facility & Plan Review Subcommittee Odor Mitigation Measures”, dated June 1, 2023.
- Republic to SCL-LEA, re: “May 2023 Monthly Report”, dated June 15, 2023.
- Republic to Regional Water Quality Control Board re: “Notices of Violations of Waste Discharge Requirements and NPDES Stormwater Permit” dated June 16, 2023.
- SCAQMD Combined Reports “CY Complaints Reported 1995 through May 2023 Chart, and Notices of Violation (NOV) Summary January 2009 – May 2023”, and “SCL Odor Complaints Monthly Report – May 2023.”
- SCAQMD Combined Reports “CY Complaints Reported 1995 through June 2023 Chart, and Notices of Violation (NOV) Summary January 2009 – June 2023”, and “SCL Odor Complaints Monthly Report – June 2023 (if available).”
*Note: Due to AQMD delays or holidays, June reports might not have been available to be included in the package or to be posted timely on the CAC website. However, if you use the following hotlink, whatever is currently posted on the AQMD’s website can be viewed by going to Odor Complaints (aqmd.gov) The Chart of Complaints Reported since 2005 is immediately viewable, and the spreadsheet of the Summary of Complaints and the Monthly Report of Complaints which appear immediately below it, can be viewed by clicking on them as well.
- SCAQMD to County Integrated Waste Management Task Force re: “Response to Recommended Odor Mitigation Measures to Mitigate Odors at Sunshine Canyon Landfill”, dated June 1, 2023.
COUNTY TASK FORCE/REGIONAL PLANNING/PUBLIC WORKS/PUBLIC HEALTH
- County Regional Planning Department to Republic re: “NOV CUP Violation Weekly Tonnage Capacity”, dated May 2, 2023.
- County Public Works Department to Republic re: “Monthly Activity Reports and Additional Corrective Measures”, dated June 1, 2023.
- County Public Health to County Integrated Waste Management Task Force re: “SCL-CAC Data Review Report and Health Risk Assessment,” dated June 6, 2023.
- County Public Works Staff Report to Facility & Plan Review Subcommittee of Integrated Waste Management Task Force “SCL Odor Control Measures”, dated June 8, 2023.
- SCL LEA presentation re: “Community Discussion on Landfill Odor Mitigation”, dated June 2023.
- Waste Dive Article re: “Republic Services sues (SCL) landfill gas operator over missed payments in California”, dated May 15, 2023.
LINKS FOR REFERENCE ONLY at https://planning.lacity.org/resources/sunshine-canyon-landfill
- STI, Forty-Eighth Quarterly Report of Ambient Air Quality Monitoring at Sunshine Canyon Landfill and Van Gogh Elementary School, June 1 – November 30, 2019, dated January 21, 2020. Quarterly Report (lacity.org)
- Ultra-Systems 3rd Quarterly Site Monitoring Status Report July 1 – September 30, 2019 dated December 10, 2019.
- STI Eleventh Annual Report of Ambient Air Quality Monitoring at Sunshine Canyon Landfill and Van Gogh Elementary School; An Eleven Year Summary, November 22, 2007 – November 21, 2018, dated July 22, 2019. 10th Annual Report, Sunshine Canyon Landfill and Van Gogh School (lacity.org)
- Republic to SCL-TAC, Report for August 11, 2021 TAC Meeting, dated August 11, 2021. SCL-TAC cover (lacity.org)