Thursday, September 9, 2021 — 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Join Zoom Meeting Online use hotlink below or go to https://scl-cac.org website:
Meeting ID: 834 9701 8674
One tap mobile +16699006833,,83497018674# US (San Jose) +12532158782,,83497018674# US (Tacoma)
- SCL-CAC “Draft Minutes Thursday, July 8, 2021.”
- Republic to SCL-LEA, re: “June 2021 Monthly Report, dated July 15, 2021.”
- Republic to County IWM Task Force, re: SCL Status Report Second Quarter 2021 FOC, dated July 15, 2021.
- Republic to SCL-LEA re: Second Quarter 2021 – Summary of Water Sources, dated July 15, 2021.
- Republic to County Public Works re: Second Quarterly 2021 Dust/Odor Complaints Report, dated July 15, 2021.
- Republic to SCL-TAC re: Joint Sunshine Canyon Landfill Technical Advisory Committee Report, dated August 11, 2021.
- Republic to SCL-LEA, re: “July 2021 Monthly Report, dated August 13, 2021.”
- SCAQMD Combined Reports “CY Complaints Reported 1995 through August 2021,Notices of Violation (NOV) Summary 2009 – August 2021, and SCL Odor Complaints Monthly Report – July & August 2021.” Note: Due to the holidays these reports might not have been posted on our website, however, if you use the following hotlink, whatever is currently posted on the AQMD’s website can be viewed by going to Odor Complaints (aqmd.gov) The Chart of Complaints Reported since 2005 is immediately viewable, and the spreadsheet of the Summary of Complaints and the Monthly Report of Complaints which appear immediately below it, can be viewed by clicking on them as well.
COUNTY TASK FORCE/REGIONAL PLANNING/PUBLIC WORKS/PUBLIC HEALTH
- County Staff report to Facility & Plan Review Subcommittee IWM Task Force re: “Second Quarter Vegetation Status Report at Sunshine Canyon Landfill, dated August 12, 2021.”
- Los Angeles County Regional Planning Department re: Public Notice of Hearing of Appeal of NOV Related to Sunshine Canyon Landfill on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at 9:00 a.m.
HOTLINKS FOR REFERENCE ONLY at https://planning.lacity.org/resources/sunshine-canyon-landfill