Thursday, September 8, 2022 — 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Join Zoom Meeting Online use link below:
Meeting ID: 850 8638 7098
One tap mobile +16699006833,,83497018674# US (San Jose) +12532158782,,83497018674# US (Tacoma)
Republic to SCL-LEA, re: “June 2022 Monthly Report”, dated July xxxxx, 2022. NOT AVAILABLE
Republic to SCL-LEA, re: “July 2022 Monthly Report”, August xxxxx,2022. NOT AVAILABLE
- SCAQMD Combined Reports “CY Complaints Reported 1995 through June 2022, Notices of Violation (NOV) Summary 2009 – August 2022”, and “SCL Odor Complaints Monthly Report – July & August 2022.” NOT AVAILABLE THRU AUGUST… JULY ONLY
Note: Due to delays or holidays, these reports might not have been posted timely on the CAC website. However, if you use the following hotlink, whatever is currently posted on the AQMD’s website can be viewed by going to Odor Complaints (aqmd.gov) The Chart of Complaints Reported since 2005 is immediately viewable, and the spreadsheet of the Summary of Complaints and the Monthly Report of Complaints which appear immediately below it, can be viewed by clicking on them as well.
COUNTY TASK FORCE/REGIONAL PLANNING/PUBLIC WORKS/PUBLIC HEALTH
County Public Works Conversion Technology Newsletter August 2022 can be found at: lacounty@subscriptions.
- Regional Water Quality Control Board to Republic re: “Approval of Construction for CC4 Parts B&C Liner Installation”, dated July 18, 2022.
- SCL-TAC August 30, 2022, Meeting: The following reports on Sunshine Canyon Landfill can be found at: https://planning.lacity.org/
- Republic to SCL-TAC Report to Joint Sunshine Canyon Landfill Technical Advisory Committee dated August 15, 2022.
- STI to SCL-TAC Quarterly (58th) Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Report At SCL & Van Gogh Elementary School March – May 2022, dated August 1, 2022.
- UltraSystems to SCL-TAC Quarterly Site Monitoring Status Report April 1 – June 30, 2022, dated August 5, 2022.
LINKS FOR REFERENCE ONLY at https://planning.lacity.org/resources/sunshine-canyon-landfill