Thursday, January 13, 2022 — 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Join Zoom Meeting Online use hotlink below:
Meeting ID: 898 8229 0787
One tap mobile +16699006833,,83497018674# US (San Jose) +12532158782,,83497018674# US (Tacoma)
- SCAQMD Combined Reports “CY Complaints Reported 1995 through December 2021, Notices of Violation (NOV) Summary 2009 – December 2021, and SCL Odor Complaints Monthly Report – November & December 2021.” Note: Due to delays or holidays, these reports might not have been posted timely on the CAC website. However, if you use the following hotlink, whatever is currently posted on the AQMD’s website can be viewed by going to Odor Complaints (aqmd.gov) The Chart of Complaints Reported since 2005 is immediately viewable, and the spreadsheet of the Summary of Complaints and the Monthly Report of Complaints which appear immediately below it, can be viewed by clicking on them as well.
COUNTY TASK FORCE/REGIONAL PLANNING/PUBLIC WORKS/PUBLIC HEALTH
HOTLINKS FOR REFERENCE ONLY at https://planning.lacity.org/resources/sunshine-canyon-landfill
- STI, Forty-Eighth Quarterly Report of Ambient Air Quality Monitoring at Sunshine Canyon Landfill and Van Gogh Elementary School, June 1 – November 30, 2019, dated January 21, 2020. Quarterly Report (lacity.org)
- Ultra-Systems 3rd Quarterly Site Monitoring Status Report July 1 – September 30, 2019 dated December 10, 2019.
- STI Eleventh Annual Report of Ambient Air Quality Monitoring at Sunshine Canyon Landfill and Van Gogh Elementary School; An Eleven Year Summary, November 22, 2007 – November 21, 2018, dated July 22, 2019. 10th Annual Report, Sunshine Canyon Landfill and Van Gogh School (lacity.org)
- Republic to Joint Technical Advisory Committee, Report for August 11, 2021 TAC Meeting, dated August 11, 2021. SCL – TAC cover (lacity.org)